How Can We Help You?
- Flu, coughs and colds, fever, nausea, diarrhea
- Respiratory infections
- Urinary tract or bladder/bowel issues
- Skin rashes/minor allergies and allergic reactions
- Employee or routine physicals and blood work
- Blood work and testing
- Management and treatment of chronic conditions (i.e., high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol)
- Specialist referrals when needed
If you think you have an emergency medical condition, call 911 or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.