A Million Reasons Why They Won't Go
- They feel invincible.
- They see it as a sign of weakness to see the doctor.
- They fear what the doctor will say.
- They are too busy.
- They believe that medical care too expensive.
- They are embarrassed about the illness or medical condition.
- They are fearful of painful medical procedures.
- They have had a bad experience in the past with a particular doctor, healthcare facility, or medical procedure.
- They are in denial about their current health status.
The list is endless. Perhaps your significant other has a reason not to go to the doctor that is not on the list.
The trick is how to get them to the doctor ... without nagging.
Join us here on Thursday to find out what to do and what not to do to get your spouse to the doctor.